We use the latest in property inspection technology. Our crawlspace ROV crawler, thermal infrared imaging, and a sewer scope all help provide more detailed inspections
Our crawlspace ROV crawler and HD 360 camera inspect small access crawlspaces like the one in this video.
Infrared thermography (IRT) is the science used to capture and process thermal information using non-contact measurement tools. This is done by analyzing infrared (IR) radiation emitted from an object whose temperature is above absolute zero. Because this wavelength exists outside of the visible spectrum of light, infrared measuring devices are required to capture and process this information.
- Determine if there are any air-leaks or abnormalities in heat flowing out of a building
- Determine if there is any moisture intrusion with insulation or other systems (when used with a moisture meter)
- Determine if electrical systems are overloaded or overheating
- Determine if there are leaks or defects with the roof
Determine if insulation if lacking or deficient
- Determine defects with the HVAC system
A sewer scope is a video inspection of the lateral sewer line leading from the house at/near the foundation and connecting to the city or HOA tap or septic tank. A lateral sewer line is the privately-owned pipeline connecting the property to the publicly-owned main sewer line, HOA tap, or septic tank.
Sewer-scoping the line can reveal blockages, damage to the pipe system, and other problems, which are vital for homeowners and home buyers to be aware of.
Contact A Superior Inspection today so we can help protect your investment.