A Superior Inspection is a home inspection company in Lowell, AR.
A Superior Inspection is a family-owned and operated business that provides home inspection services to the Lowell and Northwest Arkansas area. We offer clear, concise, and fact-based reporting for all of our inspections. Our crawlspace ROV crawler, thermal infrared imaging, and sewer scope help provide more detailed inspections. We use the latest technology to make sure your property is safe!
Get peace of mind knowing that your property has been inspected by professionals who are committed to providing you with accurate information about its condition. Call us today at 479-310-8320 or visit https://asuperiorinspection.net/request-inspection/ for more information on how we can assist you!
Contact us now so we can schedule an appointment for one of our inspectors to come out and inspect your property!
Home Inspector Lowell, AR
A Superior Inspection is a home inspection company in Lowell , AR. We provide thorough inspections to ensure your property and family are safe. Our professional home inspectors are trained and certified professionals with many years of experience in the industry. They have an eye for detail as well as knowledge that can help you make educated decisions about your investment and keep your family safe. Give us a call today!
Benefits of Home Inspection to Buyers and Sellers
A home inspection is a crucial before-purchase step that can help you identify potential issues in the plumbing, electrical, heating/cooling system and pest infestation. The inspector will also conduct a safety check to ensure your family stays safe within their new home.
If there are any problems or unpleasant surprises found during an inspection of the property by an accredited member of ASHI (American Society for Home Inspectors), don’t worry! You’ll have time to work out agreements with sellers so they take care of these important repairs before ownership transfers over.
After purchasing a house and discovering old or damaged systems on it’s exterior like roof shingles or HVAC units, make sure to call someone experienced enough in this area who has experience fixing such things A licensed contractor may be able to fix them without having to replace everything entirely.
What are the biggest red flags in a home inspection? The most common problem areas include:
- Roofs – Roof leaks can lead to water damage throughout the entire structure. It’s best to get a professional roofer to look into this issue if you notice signs of leaking.
- Siding & Windows – Siding and windows should always be checked thoroughly. Look for cracks around doors and windows, loose siding panels, missing window panes, etc.
- Foundation – Foundation walls need to be sturdy and stable. Check for cracked foundation walls, uneven floors, and other structural concerns.
- Electrical System – Electrical wiring needs to be up to code and working properly. Make sure circuits aren’t overloaded and outlets are grounded correctly.
- Plumbing Systems – Plumbing pipes must be free from leakage and clogs. Water heaters, sinks, toilets, faucets, tubs, showers, and drains should function normally.
- Heating / Cooling Systems – Heating and cooling systems need to be inspected regularly to avoid costly repair bills later down the road. Be sure to ask questions regarding the age of the furnace, air conditioning unit, hot water heater, etc.
Contact Us Today For The Best Home Inspection In Lowell, AR
A Superior Inspection is a company that has been providing home inspections in Lowell, Arkansas and all of Northwest Arkansas since 2015. We offer clear and concise reports using advanced scientific technology so you can make an informed decision about your property purchase and have an enjoyable home inspection experience. With our help, you’ll be able to see any potential issues with your new property before it’s too late! If you’re interested in learning more or would like to schedule a quality home inspection service of your own, please call us today at 479-310-8320 or fill out this contact form.