Home Inspector Centerton
Are you looking for a home inspector in Centerton, AR?
A Superior Inspection is the best choice for your home inspection needs. We offer clear, concise and fact-based reporting to ensure that you are fully informed about any issues with your property before making an investment.
Whether you’re buying or selling a house, our team of experts will provide you with all the information you need in an easy to understand format.
Call now and schedule your appointment with A Superior Inspection.
Home Inspector Centerton
A Superior Inspection is a home inspector in Centerton, AR. A Superior Inspection offers clear, concise and fact-based reporting for all of their home and commercial property inspection services. They take pride in providing quality service to each customer that comes through the door. For more information fill out our appointment request or call us at 479-310-8320 today!
What Does A Home Inspector Do?
In a typical real estate deal, the home inspector comes in after the offer is made to evaluate the home but at A Superior Inspection, we offer a FREE follow up inspection to verify repairs before you close on the home OR to evaluate any work done within 1 year of the original inspection. Many first time home buyers prefer to have the closing contingent upon the outcome of the inspection, which means they can back out of the deal if the inspector discovers something that’s not to their taste and the seller is refusing to fix it to their satisfaction. It’s also very common for buyers and sellers to hire different individuals to oversee and perform the inspection.
But what exactly does a home inspector do? Home inspectors inspect to determine whether there are any building or plumbing issues or whether the interior of your home is in good condition, among other things. They are very helpful people who assist clients in providing non-biased thorough evaluations to those who are buying homes. For example, a general home inspector might inspect a two story house while a remodeling contractor will add a basement to the property to increase the square footage.
Home inspectors are employed by realtors, brokers, builders, financial institutions, and even individual home owners themselves. They examine thousands of homes a year in all areas of North America and identify all kinds of defects, flaws, and problems with the structure, safety, and performance of a house. Home inspectors aren’t allowed to give opinions on whether the house is worth buying, but they are extremely valuable in the real estate buying process. In the end, hiring the right inspector is crucial to getting the house you want inspected and fixed correctly.
What Are Some Things A Superior Inspection Will Do?
1. We will walk around the house to check for any cracks in the foundation or holes in the walls
2. We will also inspect all of your windows and doors, as well as heating and cooling systems.
3.We will also check for any water leaks. With all of the issues that can come with a water leak, it is important to know what you are dealing with before they get out of hand. A professional home inspector will be able to not only spot any leaks currently happening but also use special equipment and infrared scans in order find them without having visible signs on your property.
4. Our inspectors will make sure that there is a working smoke alarm on each level of your house.
5. If you have an attic, we’ll take a look up there too. Our inspector will take a look at the insulation and see if it’s in good condition. If there are any holes, those will need to get that fixed because your home will not be as energy efficient as it could be.
5. Finally, we’ll do some tests to see if anything is leaking or dripping inside or out – this includes faucets and pipes.
6. When it’s time to leave, we will provide a walkthrough of the property to show you in person the negative & positive aspects of your home. You will receive a thorough digital report with photos and videos within 36 hours after the inspection s so you know what needs fixing before you buy
Contact Us Today
A Superior Home Inspector is the top home inspector in Centerton, AR. We offer clear and concise reports for all of our services that are based on facts to help you make an informed decision about your property. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable team with integrity, we would love the opportunity to earn your business. Contact us at 479-310-8320 or fill out our form for service requests today.